The Philosophy of Adventure Foundation follows an action-oriented educational system, with the following objects:
- Extending self-awareness through purposeful venture in outdoor situations.
- Expanding capacity for responding to others by organized group activities.
- Enhancing environmental awareness to perceive and identify our national heritage by conducting outings in the wilderness.
- Create an attitude to participate in action-oriented form learning.
- Developing physical fitness by continued exposure to outdoor activities.