Birth Anniversary of Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H), on 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal – the 3rd month of Islamic Calendar.
2. Joshi or Chilimjust: (14-15 May)
Kalash festival of welcomming spring, held in Kalash Valleys near Chitral. Folk dances, music andexchange of dishes.
3. Shandur Polo Festival (7-9 July)
A regular traditional polo tournament is held every year on the highest polo ground of the world. The Shandur Pass (Chitral district), with allied activites including folk music, folk dances and other competitions
4. Utchal: (15-16 July)
A harvest Festival,Celebrated by Kalash people in Kalash Valleys, Chitral.
5. Jubilee Celebrations of High Mountains: From July 10 -14
Jubilee Celebrations of High Mountains: Golden Anniversary of K-2 and 51st Anniversary of Nanga Parbat
6. Independence Day (August 14) *
Celebration of Independence from British Rule
7. Death Anniversary of Quaid-i-Azam (September 11) *
Death Anniversary of the Founder of Islamic Republic of Pakistan Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
8. Month “Shawal” celebrated after the Holy Month of “Ramadan”
9. Birth Day of Quaid-e-Azam *
A national day for Pakistanis due to Birth Day of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah